Bourbon Trailers is a family owned and operated manufacturing business proudly based in Jewell, Kansas. Bourbon Trailers are designed for the family farm, where you need a trailer that's built to withstand tough field trials and rough roads, harsh weather, and easy-to-open traps on their easy-flow formed hoppers.
Bourbon B36 - 36-ft straight trailer with double-hopper
Bourbon Trailers are constructed of high quality steel and measure 100-inches wide. The trailers are available in varying lengths, from a 24-foot single hopper to 42-foot double-hopper, as well as a 20-foot steel pup with a fixed turntable. Bourbon's trailer design is based on GSI Trailers, formerly manufactured in Coffeyville, Kansas. Click on the sidebar links to learn more about Bourbon Trailer quality, base model features and options, and the trailer specifications.
- Triumph of Ag Expo in Omaha, NE - March 6-7
- Mid-America Farm Expo in Salina, KS - March 26-28
- Great Bend Farm & Ranch Expo in Great Bend, KS - April 10-12
- 3i Show in Dodge City, KS - July 11-13
- Four State Farm Show in Pittsburg, KS - July 20-22
- Husker Harvest Days in Wood River, NE - September 10-12
- Nebraska Power Farming Show in Lincoln, NE - December 10-12
Father and son LeRoy and Eric Bourbon own and operate the Bourbon family of companies in Jewell, KS. Bourbon Trucking has been a leader in grain and commodities transport since 1997, with 19 trucks currently in service. Before building steel grain trailers, Bourbon Trailers was formed to build pup trailers that are designed and engineered to meet the high standards required for their own trucking fleet. Bourbon also has a full service shop to complete your medium and heavy-duty truck and trailer repair needs.
Bourbon 600 Series Pup Trailers